Sunday, December 20

Etsy Top 10 Christmas Edition




Etsy Top 10


63 weeks.... 630 shops featured, 114,70+ views, and over 69 direct sales that I know of! I just want to thank everyone that takes part in the Top 10.. I look forward every week to looking through all the Etsy shops and picking my Faves!


Etsy Top 10

This past weeks Top 10 items received so far a total of 1892 + hits and 2 SALE !!!!
  1. Woodland
  2. Small Red Barn  
  3. Cushion Corset  
  4. Circles and Squares 
  5. Full Moon (sold)
  6. Lavender (Sold)
  7. Olive Green
  8. Minni Marble Jotter 
  9. Racoon in the Chimmeny
  10. Castile Soap
Tune in to my Twitter channel this Tuesday at 12 pm for the top 10...
The Etsy Top 10 is now being posted on my Facebook fan page: HERE (1930+ fans) and on the
Handmade Top 10 Fan page : HERE (700+fans)

__________________________________________________________________
If you would like to have your Etsy shop considered for the Etsy Top 10 Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what item from last weeks Top ten you like best!

Also post your Etsy shop in the Forums : HERE
These 2 steps must be taken to be considered for the top 10!

!!!Top 10 Twitter Challenge!!!
Each week the Etsy seller with the most retweets about the Top 10 will automatically be given a spot in the Top 10! All you have to do is hit the "Tweet This" buttons below.. The more you tweet the better!!!
  1. Tweet This
  2. Tweet This
  3. Tweet This
  4. Tweet This
  5. Tweet This
  6. Tweet This
If you create your own tweet make sure you add the #etsytop10 tag!
Add #etsytop10 to all your tweets today before Tuesday at 6pm!
GOOD LUCK!!!!
_________________________________________________________________

Help Spread the word about the Etsy Top 10:
Tune in Tuesday and help retweet all 10 winners!!!
Add #etsytop10 to your tweets!!!

If you have been featured in the Etsy Top 10.. you can add this button to your blog. Just copy and paste the code below.... Make sure you grab the code from the week you were featured, and it will send your readers to that week and help increase your traffic to your Etsy shop!
Etsy Top 10





Brought to you this week by :


_________________________________



___________________________
The First Desk Top App for Etsy Sellers!


Sign up for my FREE INSIDER tips and tricks click HERE



30 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite definitely has to be the Full Moon Necklace. Her shop is stunning.

susanwilliamsdesigns.etsy.com

Elizabeth said...

mmmm marshmallow castile soap is my favorite, but they are all great picks!

Meredith Laskow said...

Lots of good choices this week! The mini marble blotter was my favorite.

EmmyBo said...

As someone who grew up in Vermont, I absolutely love the Small Red Barn shop- it was tough to choose though- you've picked some great shops!

Martina Oehlinger said...

this is not easy at all - great items this week indeed!!!
but the small red barn is just what I love even though the handmade book is beautiful I ahve to say as paperlover.

Unknown said...

My favorite has to be #1, the Woodland glass bracelet by mjmjewelrydesigns. The lampwork beads used in this shop's jewelry designs are exquisite!

Debbie Barrett-Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Barrett-Jones said...

I love the "Full Moon Necklace." It is so beautiful!

-billysuetextiles.etsy.com

Sherri said...

I really have 4 favorites this week but I finally made a choice ... I love a beautiful journal so I picked Minni Marble Jotter.
http://www.bellissimadesigns.etsy.com

Sleepy Moon Design said...

I love the full moon necklace!

www.sleepymoondesign.etsy.com

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Cushion Corset - Light blue with chocolate brown swirls from freshleaf. It is so elegant and simple.
chuletindesigns.etsy.com

Unknown said...

retwittet
chuletindesigns

RT @timothyadam Timothy's Etsy Top 10: 63 Weeks Running! 2 sales last week!! Enter your shop! http://tr.im/top10dec22 #etsytop10
less than 5 seconds ago from web

Misobel (Mary) said...

All great items, but I love the Woodland bracelet. It's so gorgeous.

Iris McWilliams said...

What a great spot to do every week! :) What I love about Etsy and the community surrounding it, we all support each other so strongly. So many of my favorite bloggers and sellers share each other's work, it's great. I do a weekly Friday's Fashion Find's on my Blog and am starting a weekly Featured Artists Spot. People have no idea how much amazing talent is out there. As for my favorites here? I can only pick one? The Small Red barn is beautiful. I love stuff like that. The Full Moon Necklace, and who doesn't love yummy soap? And of course, I always need something on hand to write in, so the Mini Marble Jotter is a must have.

Iris :)
www.arcoirishandcrafted.etsy.com
www.tilldeathdousart.blogspot.com

Marja/Glass Elements said...

No wonder Full Moon sold, it is GORGEOUS! Definitely my fave this past week! :)

Absolutely Small said...

I really like the cushion corset. What a cool idea! Plus, I'm a sucker for blue & brown. ^-^

Sugar Hiccups Boutique said...

This is my favorite: Woodland - Glass Bead Charm Bracelet. Very beautiful!

http://sugar-hiccups.blogspot.com

H & J said...

love the cushion corset!

handjstarcreations

Finding Charm said...

I love the Castile Soap. So earthy and I just love the name!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/FindingCharm

Posted on the Forum thread too!

Maria said...

I really like the Mini Marble Jotter.
www.mariagreene.etsy.com

Anne Potter said...

I love the Small Red Barn - it looks fantastic like something out of Willa Cather's frontier.

www.handmadebyannepotter.etsy.com

StilNovoDesign said...

The Olive Green is such a delicate and refined earring, it would make a great gift... for me!!!!!! ;-)

This is 'us':
http://www.stilnovodesign.etsy.com

Kelly Stewart said...

Hi,
My favorite was def. the Woodland - Glass Bead Charm Bracelet very beautiful!

ec said...

I love the filigree earrings!

Maria Luna said...

I love the corset pillow...so elegant :)

Unknown said...

Loved this!corset pillow ;-D
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22732659

-Sonny

sonseeahray.etsy.com

Iroquois Designs said...

I like the Woodland - Glass Bead Charm Bracelet the most. I think the beads she chose were beautiful and the colors appeal to me greatly.

I do like the pillow corset too.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/jwyant89

sergun said...

i love the full moon, very beautiful

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sergun

jess said...

My favorite is the cushion corset...dramatic fabrics and what a great way to change your look.

sandandseadesigns.etsy.com

Unknown said...

The Olive Green, Silver Filigree and Onyx Earrings are gorgeous! I can't wear colors to work, so I like to make it interesting with colorful jewelry. All the items are lovely however!

juxtaposeddesigns.etsy.com

Real Time Web Analytics