Monday, December 21

A Gift to Help Jump Start Your 2010

2010 is fast approaching and I want to help give all my readers a jump start for their Etsy shops.  I am giving all my blog readers and newsletter subscribers access to two amazing recorded coaching calls.  There is over 80 mins packed full of info that you can apply to your Etsy shops.

Here is a list of what is covered:

Shop critique
Running 2 Etsy shops
Tips for keeping shoppers in your shop longer
Etsy Shop Section Promotion
Facebook Fanpage for handmade sellers
Blog Giveaways… Ins and Outs
Shop Critique: 4800 sales
Social Media Marketing: Where to direct your energy
Conversation starters for Social Media Marketing

To access these coaching calls just click HERE   password: gift

Be sure to leave a comment if you have found this info helpful. Depending on the response I will be posting more calls in the next week.

Have a great Christmas!!

Tim

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics