Saturday, December 20

Super Saturday Shop Feature (greensprings)



I found about about ETSY from a customer at the Growers Market where I am a vendor. She happened to buy some yarn I had dyed with lichen, most of the items in her shop are created from lichens.

I opened my shop selling our handcrafted organic skin care products in the spring of this year. It has been a real learning experience. I thought people would just find us, but that has not been the case. I have been super busy promoting as much as I can and it has paid off.Green Springs Body Works

Etsy modern jewelry Twitter metal etsy sales traffic tips




6 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

Nice feature, write up and shop. Will check it out some more.
http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com

GREEN SPRINGS BODYWORKS said...

Thanks so much for featuring Green Springs Bodyworks on your fabulous blog. I have been stuck in Portland for 2 days in the big snow and ice storm, and came home to a few sales, thanks to your feature.

GREEN SPRINGS BODYWORKS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lifestylewithlove said...

I have the same feeling that etsy shop needs lots and lots of good marketing skills and I'm still finding my way...
Products are as important as marketing...

http://lifestylewithlove.etsy.com

3 REXES JEWELRY said...

Loving the Tangerine Dream cream... But how would I keep from eating it?

Tara * 3 Rexes
www.3rexes.com
www.3rexesjewelry.etsy.com

lhansen said...

Everythins in the Featured shop looks TOO yummy.....love that you feature other shops in your blog~ My biggest goal is to be constantly running out of stock....thus the need to always be creating!! My other goal is to find as many Unique and creative ways as I can to Promote, promote, promote.....Thanks for giving us a Venue for that~

http://www.schoolofcharms.etsy.com

Real Time Web Analytics