Wednesday, September 29
The developers over at Statsy.org have just released their Clockbot. This new feature allow you to set up your Etsy listing to automatically renew.
The Clockbot utilizes the Etsy api with the new secure OAuth system (read about the OAuth here)
Here is a short tutorial on how to set this up!
1. Head over to Statsy.org and find the Clockbot tab. Click the login button.
2. This will take you to Etsy and ask if you want to allow access.
3. Back to the Clockbot! Enter the listing number from the item you want to renew, set the date and time, and hit schedule.
Or pic your item with the item chooser:
4. Repeat for all the listings you want to renew.
5. You can even renew the schedule the same item twice.