Monday, December 14

Etsy Top 10 (12.15.09)




Etsy Top 10


62weeks.... 620 shops featured, 113,50+ views, and over 65 direct sales that I know of! I just want to thank everyone that takes part in the Top 10.. I look forward every week to looking through all the Etsy shops and picking my Faves!


Etsy Top 10

This past weeks Top 10 items received so far a total of 1912 + hits and 2 SALE !!!!
  1. Silver and Red Gear 
  2. SciFi Block
  3. Hollywood Blue 
  4. Birds Overlooking  
  5. Soldier Santa 
  6. Argyle Christmas 
  7. Sunset in Metropolis  
  8. Christmas Trees in the Snow (sold)
  9. Snowman Ornament   (sold)
  10. Owen the Owl
Tune in to my Twitter channel this Tuesday at 12 pm for the top 10...
The Etsy Top 10 is now being posted on my Facebook fan page: HERE (1900+ fans)

__________________________________________________________________
If you would like to have your Etsy shop considered for the Etsy Top 10 Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what item from last weeks Top ten you like best!

Also post your Etsy shop in the Forums : HERE
These 2 steps must be taken to be considered for the top 10!

!!!Top 10 Twitter Challenge!!!
Each week the Etsy seller with the most retweets about the Top 10 will automatically be given a spot in the Top 10! All you have to do is hit the "Tweet This" buttons below.. The more you tweet the better!!!
  1. Tweet This
  2. Tweet This
  3. Tweet This
  4. Tweet This
  5. Tweet This
  6. Tweet This
If you create your own tweet make sure you add the #etsytop10 tag!
Add #etsytop10 to all your tweets today before Tuesday at 6pm!
GOOD LUCK!!!!
_________________________________________________________________

Help Spread the word about the Etsy Top 10:
Tune in Tuesday and help retweet all 10 winners!!!
Add #etsytop10 to your tweets!!!

If you have been featured in the Etsy Top 10.. you can add this button to your blog. Just copy and paste the code below.... Make sure you grab the code from the week you were featured, and it will send your readers to that week and help increase your traffic to your Etsy shop!
Etsy Top 10





Brought to you this week by :


_________________________________



___________________________
The First Desk Top App for Etsy Sellers!


Sign up for my FREE INSIDER tips and tricks click HERE



50 comments:

Unknown said...

The argyle cushion is gorgeous

freshleafdesigns said...

Birds looking over Garden 8x10 print is great - a touch of spring during these short chilly days..

Kerry said...

I really love that argyle cushion...just beautiful!

www.capturingcreativity.etsy.com

mrooart said...

I love the SciFi Block... no surprise, given my love for SciFi in general ^_^

-mrooart

Anonymous said...

Silver and Red Gear is awesome. So different.

www.susanwilliamsdesigns.etsy.com

Inbar Bareket said...

I love the Birds looking over Garden - Just beautiful!

www.inbarbareket.etsy.com

irina said...

I love sci-fi (the only thing I read these days ;-), but that painting - Birds Overlooking - is so peaceful, so joyful, so colorful... it just makes me understand what tranquility means.

besides, tim said we should pick only one fave ;-)

tractorgirl said...

fave from LAST week is the recycled flax linen pincushion cube (of course!) and fave from this week has to be the silver and red gear pendant

Felix and Jayne said...

My favorite is the argyle pillow.

H & J said...

I really like the argyle pillow, and I don't usually like argyle!

h and j star creations

My Creative Side said...

Love the argyle cushion and the Christmas trees in the snow tags! Lovely!

Kristin said...

I like the Christmas Trees in the Snow Tags!!!

Knotted Nest said...

I'm definitely thinking that the argyle cushion is my favourite. Nice picks!

Kristen said...

Owen the Owl is my favorite! Lots of great picks this week as usual!

www.mjmjewelrydesigns.etsy.com

maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maggie said...

Ooooops.... had an embarrassing spelling error in my first comment so......back to the issue at hand...gotta be the argyle cushion.

barri said...

i really like "Birds looking over Garden"

Barri

Pam Lefcourt said...

Love Birds over looking. Thanks Tim...

Paula T. said...

Timothy,
I love your active promotions! Great way to get the community talking!
My favorite was the SciFi Block!
http://killemdirty.etsy.com

Mike said...

I think the Oatmeal and Brown Sugar soap looks good enough to eat! It is definitely my favorite.

Sarah Ranes said...

The SciFi Block is very cool !

http://sweetsallyssoaps.etsy.com

giraffelabel said...

i love the birds overlooking! great choices, it was hard to choose!

Katie said...

I love the Birds looking over Garden print!

ktcrawford.etsy.com

deannaburasco said...

Birds Overlooking is my favorite!

http://deannaburasco.etsy.com

Fruition said...

The silver and red gear is sweet!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fruitionjewelry

Jewels of Saraswati said...

Love the SciFi block!

www.jewelsofsaraswati.etsy.com

Amanda Fall - Sprout editor said...

I'm loving the bird artwork and gear necklace.

Can't wait to see what you pick!

http://PersistentGreen.etsy.com

Tippy Stockton said...

Hi Timothy -

I love anything paper, so I think I have to go with the Christmas Tree tags. So cute!

www.tippystockton.etsy.com

Sherri said...

Hi Tim,
Love the Birds looking over Garden 8x10 print.

http://www.bellissimadesigns.etsy.com

Nature Manipulated said...

Argyle Christmas is my favorite. Very festive pillow cover.

-Michelle
Nature Manipulated
http://naturemanipulated.etsy.com

Linda B said...

Lovin' Owen the Owl coaster

http://lindab142.etsy.com

Sweet Creek Herbal Soap said...

I found the Argyle Pillow the most charming of the 10, although the "Birds" print was pretty nice, too. :)

Una Tia Especial said...

Santa Solider for my brother!

http://www.unatiaespecial.etsy.com

Misobel (Mary) said...

Owen the Owl was my favorite item! I'd love it in my kitchen.

http://misobel.etsy.com

MerCurios said...

Okay I'm tossed up between the silver & red gear pendant and scifi twain block.

I guess if I had t pick just one, it would be block. Don't ask me what I would do with as I have no idea. It's just too cool to pass up up!

As always, thanks for the opportunity.

http://mercurios.etsy.com

Theresa said...

They're all great choices but the Sci-fi block is my favorite!

Colleen said...

Thanks for picking my snowman last week! And it sold-how great!! I really like that argyle cushion-so striking!

ST said...

I Love the Soldier Santa
ST

KL Bailey Art said...

I love the Christmas in the Snow tags!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/klbaileyART

Aurea Praga said...

The silver and red gear is the one :)

LazyTcrochet said...

I really like the gear pendant! That's cool.

TDavio said...

I think I posted already, but I don't see my comment so I'll post again :)
It was tough to choose but I really like the sci-fi block - it would look great on my book shelf!

Jessica Rogers said...

My favorite is #1: silver and red gear

www.jessicarogers.etsy.com

Finding Charm said...

I like the "Birds Overlooking" print. I'm a sucker for wall art though. Especially nature themed to go in my living room.

Sarah Buckingham, Finding Charm
http://www.etsy.com/shop/findingcharm

Made by Melissa said...

The soldier santa ornament is adorable! Great picks!

http://madebymelissa.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/madebymelissa

Anne Potter said...

I love the Birds Looking over Garden print - it's clean and fresh.

www.handmadebyannepotter.etsy.com

Lavender Rabbit said...

Love the Silver and Red Gear, but also adore the Soldier Santa. What great picks!

~ Donna
www.lavenderrabbit.etsy.com

Unknown said...

The "Birds Looking Over the Garden" print is my favorite, but I am also drawn to the Sci Fi Block...

Sugar Hiccups Boutique said...

By far I love the SCI-FI Twain BLOCK! So different!

http://sugar-hiccups.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Real Time Web Analytics