Monday, May 30

Monday Connection - May 30

Connections are everything when you are running a creative business. Here is your opportunity to leave your links and connect with other sellers, bloggers, and like minded creative business owners.

Leave a link to your shop, blog, twitter, Facebook... you got it you post it.  How about a new item in your shop or a freshly posted blog post....

Ready ... Set.... Connect...


aurea praga said...

my monday post about a gemstone fair :)

Jenelle said...

Thank Tim! I always love finding new shops via your connections! Theres always so much talent!

Visit me @


newest listing in the shop: upcycled monster truck tees!

Suzanne said...

Greetings - Thank you

Discovered Treasures -

Recycling Works! -

Find me on Facebook -!/SuzanneMedrano?sk=app_7146470109

collage whirl said...

Great idea to help everyone connect with each other! Thanks :-)

Etsy shop:
Enter "spring20" at checkout to get 20% off on assemblages, fiber collages, mixed media and papier maché!





kel said...

Hi! Thanks for letting us post some links ;)

My Etsy Shop:

Like me on Facebook:

Tweet me:

This is my first time visiting your blog... I'm off to read :)

L Melohn said...

Thanks Tim!

My etsy shop, Laura Melohn Studio, can be found at,

J Norvelle Designs said...

Thanks Tim! My Etsy shop:

mLindvall said...

Thanks so much for connecting us all to one another!

mLindvall...inspired design

on Facebook:

Grah-Toe Studio~Kim and Stacy said...

Thanks so much Tim! always an inspiration, you are!!

Love to see all the new folks we get to know too!
Love Kimi

shupg said...

great idea as always, thanks Tim! (my blog)

Thanks for visiting! :) And have a lovely week ahead.

BBesigns said...

I really want to connect with everyone

amanda said...

Oooh I'll jump on the bandwagon too. You can find links to all sorts of goodies like my shop, FB, Twitter and read my blog at:

Simple enough right? <3

artsyclay said...

Thanks, Tim!

Shop handmade on etsy!

Come see me on facebook!

Denise from Beaded Embellishments said...

Thanks for the opportunity!

Recent Blog Post:

Etsy Shop:


Facebook Fan Page:


Beaded Embellishments
Unique HandCrafted Jewelry Creations

deb said...

Here's mine!

Chrisy said...

Thanks Tim...
come on by for a visit HERE!

Amy said...

Thanks, what a cool idea!

My favorite new desgin- pocket scarf

Mel @ Wildflower said...

Oh excellent - thank you for this opportunity.

Now going to work my way back through the comments to check everyone out :)

Triz Designs said...

thank you Tim!:-)

My links are:

Real Time Web Analytics