Friday, December 5

Art Fire Studio Stats

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade


As you may know I have opened a studio om Art Fire. I just wanted to show you the stats that they provide for your studio and individual items.
I have provided you with some shots of my stats from today.. Just click on the picture to make it bigger and more clear.

Below you will notice the front page studio stats. You can see the date and where the view came from. Awesome.... This is helping me in all my advertising venues!


Next you will see the individual item stats


And below here is the expanded version of the item stats telling you where the view came from...This is so nice!

If you are considering a new online venue to sell your handmade goods Art Fire is a great choice. You can also meet and network with a ton of Art Fire studio owners on We Love Art Fire.

Etsy modern jewelry Twitter metal etsy sales traffic tips

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome. I would like to start considering addition venues. I'll have to check this out. Thanks!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Sure wish Etsy would give us some stats! I'll be getting my ArtFire shop up and running, hopefully this weekend. :)

Beth Cyr said...

i've only listed a couple items on artfire, but so far I am a BIG fan. its so easy to list an item (don't know why i haven't listed more!!)

Marjorie said...

I have been wondering about Art Fire...Thanks for sharing!

Pair of Writers said...

These are great stats - it's amazing that Etsy doesn't understand - or won't provide - this information!

Clear Lake Creations said...

I am going to check this out! Great stats there timothy. We all want to be like you. :)

beadsnbangles said...

Hey Tim,
I started an Artfire studio after reading your blog last week. Thanks for the info on the studio stats. I am going to go look for it.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks again for sharing!

knittingdragonflies said...

I have never heard of artfire, thanks, I like your blog. Lots of good info here.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that they have stats but I'm kind of still waiting around to see if they take off or not. Kind of hope they do since I like the $7/mo fee idea.

Drew said...

Love Artfire so far! No sales yet... but more views than on Etsy!

Hope it really takes off soon!

Real Time Web Analytics