Saturday, November 1

Top 10 Monday


Tune in to my Twitter Channel HERE



Tune in every Monday at lunch time (12pm) for my top 10 Etsy picks. This list is generated from the top 10 monday thread forums on Etsy, which starts at 11 am sharp. This is part of my "Lunch Time Shoppers" series... you can find these posts from 11:30 am to 12.30 pm.

How will this help your etsy shop?
There are currently 1034 followers to my channel.
The first top 10 Monday was a success. the thread was moving fast and the response on my Twitter channel was amazing. The best part was the views to the 10 items.. I was able to track a few items and they were getting around 50-80 views.



6 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Great items!!

Kathy said...

Neat idea!

ThreadBeaur said...

I really like the Owl T. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Glenda said...

What a great idea. I always enjoy what you have to share and am typing this as I await the completion of this weeks top ten (with your twitter open in a different window). It's an addiction!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!
Beautiful items!
Thank you for sharing so many good tips!
Meytal@Jolinne
www.jolinne.etsy.com

Real Time Web Analytics