Monday, September 8

Handmade Review #3 (purchase)


I could not pass this cat magnet up....It is a gift for someone this Christmas... Thanks to PurrPrints for this great gift.. Be sure to check back for the up coming review on this magnet and my recent purchase.... HERE

Thanks to all the etsy shops that participated this time around.... I loved reading everyones stories.. Check out how these great etsians got started in the world of handmade HERE.


Be sure to check out the blog in a few days for the start of the next review!!!

2 comments:

PurrPrints said...

Lol--oops--I just left my thank you comment on the other post and refreshed to find this one here--I'm in the process of updating my moody max post to link to you--thanks again--your custom red moody max will go out on Weds! :)

House of Dewberry said...

I love Purrprints! She sent me the most beautiful Cat pendants. Her Fab Cats should be in a gallery somewhere or everywhere!

Real Time Web Analytics