Monday, April 14

Martha....Martha..Martha....

The First product test was a hit....20 necklaces went out all over the world. I have been receiving some great feed back, but here is the best so far!

Alex, a product tester e-mailed me and told me she wore the necklace to a Martha Stewart
show.

You can see Alex in the blue...with the red scarf and my sweet necklace!
This is the Product test necklace.....it is now available in my shop..

Get yours Here






Here is what she said!

Timothy,

I wore your necklace on the Martha Stewart Show yesterday (04/09/08) and TONS of people asked me about it! I was also shown on air about four times and the necklace REALLY stood out!

You want to know what everyone kept asking me? "Does that say your name?" It almost does! I cannot believe it! Anyhow, everyone LOVES it and I think you should start selling them soon! (But that's just me.) :)

Good luck, and thanks again!
Alex

PS: It is also very comfortable to wear and I just LOVE the magnetic clasp. It seems extremely secure and the necklace is strong enough not to sag under the weight of the piece of artwork!

here is her shop.... Click

And here is her sweet blog...CLICK






here is another shot of
Alex!!













Thanks again Alex for being a super product tester!!!



33 comments:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Wow, that is really exciting!! Seeing something you made on T.V. must be quite a rush!

Blue & White Wear said...

That is so exciting! You must be thrilled! I love your camera jewelry!!

Smarty Pants said...

What a great piece!
Good for you!

My Art Garden said...

!woow,cool

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Congratulations! That is FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

So great.Congratulations.It is lovely.

A Blond And A Torch said...

WOW, Timothy! That is just so cool! And the necklace is so lovely on here! It is great to see it out in the wild.

Unknown said...

What a great outfit Alex wore to show off the necklace perfectly. The gap of skin acted like a frame - gorgeous.

The Haeven Crew said...

congrats on that! you must be so excited!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!

CarolynArtist said...

Timothy the necklace looks gorgeous on your friend!!! it really stands out!

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

That is too cool! Now you just need a celeb to be wearing one of your necklaces!

artmixter said...

Brilliant! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Wow....this is fabulous! I love that necklace BTW.

My Best Friends Soap said...

Way to go Timothy!

Scott and Becky Geoffrey said...

How wonderful for you!!
Keep up the good work!

BillyWarhol said...

Fantastic Exposure + Fab Piece of Art*

Ironically that was my 2nd Choice of all the awesome Necklaces* But being a Photographer I had to go with the Vintage Cam!!

I Hope U can get this article printed in one of Martha's Magazines or on her Website Timothy*

Cheers!! Billy ;)) Peace*

Deb DiSalvo said...

That's great Tim! Way to get more exposure! Congrats.
-Deb

Alex Whatton said...

Wow - great response! I'm glad people liked my outfit!!! And I didn't even think about contacting Martha - you definitely should! (It's good for her, too!)

Thanks again Timothy!
Alex

PS: I am of course wearing the necklace again - AND my husband actually looks GREAT in it! Beautiful design!

TAINA LARAE said...

You will become famouse now Tim. How wonderful for you!!!!

cjbc said...

That's so cool!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! What a kewl idea...product testers...Good for you! :)

Azure Accessories said...

Congratulations Timothy, such wonderful exposure!!! You must be thrilled...you are such a deserving person!!! Heather

Tah Groen said...

So great! Congrats! What a cool way to show your product! I love that you have product testers!

ArtfulStory said...

That's great Tim! And that necklace is awesome!

Kelley Grace said...

That is FANTASTIC!! Great idea to use product testers.

Artisticle said...

congrats! Your work is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It is a gorgeous necklace. Cheers.

fanciful devices said...

YAY! Congrats!

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Nice1 : - ) It is a gorgeous necklace. You must be well chuffed.

Anonymous said...

Great idea to have product testers. Where do you find them?

Great work!!

miznyc said...

oh, that is awesome!!! Congrats!

Real Time Web Analytics